» Machines for Industry » Profile Bending Machines
The RB3-L CNC section bending machine is a machine with CNC continuous path controller. The machine offers high bending power but at the same time compact dimensions.
The three single, hydraulically-driven rollers of the section bending machine guarantee high bending power. Even in the first rolling pass, very small bending radii can be achieved without the milling rollers slipping.
Smooth rollers (without fluting) or plastic milling rollers can be used. In this way damage to the frame is avoided.
The section bending machine’s variable axle spacing enables it to be set up optimally for the frame which is to be bent. Excess pressing forces on the frame are avoided and optimum arch quality is achieved.
The optionally available radius measurement and control system guarantees previous unattainable productivity and precision in the manufacture of bent frames for indoor swimming pools, greenhouses or other roofs made of light metal frame.
The areas of application of the RB3-L section bending machine include:
- Metal construction, metalworking and general mechanical engineering
- Manufacture of roofs for greenhouses, swimming pools and conservatories
- Advertising equipment, illuminated hoardings, furniture industry
- Three individually driven rollers
- Shaft diameter 65 mm / shaft length 160 mm
- Bending power 5.5 kW / speed 0 – 16 rpm, infinitely adjustable
- Variable axle spacing, adjustable from 330 – 600 mm
- Max. X-axis travel 200 mm
- Machine is mobile and can be rotated